- AUTOSAR: operating system and software configuration.
- MISRA C: coding standards for C in automotive systems.
- ISO 26262: safety for automotive E/E.
- NIST 7628: smart grid security.
- SAE AS5553A: hardware authentication.
- ARINC: ARINC standards for airplane design: 400 series for basic wiring; 500 series for analog instruments; 600 series for digital communications; 700 series for digital instruments; 800 series for networked aircraft.
- ASTM F2761: Standard for the Integrated Clinical Environment (ICE) for networked medical devices.
- DO-178C: Standard for the certification of software in avionics.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Standards for Embedded Computing Design
Here is a list of standards for embedded computing system design. I will continue to add to this list.